Aquatic Supervisor Training
This is a course for first and second year pool managers and/or head lifeguards. The course will prepare Lifeguards and Instructors for the new responsibilities and challenges they will face when being placed “in charge” of an aquatic environment.
- Roles, Responsibilities and Leadership
- Supervisory skills and the workplace
- Planning and Organization
- Motivation and Evaluation
- Managing risk and the Aquatic Emergency
- Providing quality service
Pre-requisites: Lifesaving Instructor, National Lifeguard (any option) and 100 hours of work as a lifeguard and/or instructor (in either a paid or unpaid position – prior to the start of the course; written proof of 100 hours required).